If you have a dream of becoming an MBBS Doctor at a top medical university, you are in the right place. Studying MBBS in Kazakhstan is the best choice for Indian students who want to study MBBS from abroad as they have only 5 years to study MBBS in Kazakhstan. It saves directly 1 year of medical students, and that year will help students pursue an internship or job. Apart from this, there are many reasons why you should study MBBS in Kazakhstan. Moreover, the climatic conditions in Kazakhstan are favourable.
Benefits of Indian students studying MBBS in 2022 Kazakhstan
1. Accredited by MCI and WHO: Kazakh National Medical University, Al Farabi State Medical University and other medical universities in Kazakhstan are MCI, WHO accredited and UNESCO accredited. Due to international recognition, it is easy for students to get internships or jobs at the best hospitals around the world.
2. 5-year MBBS course: The duration of the MBBS course in Kazakhstan is just 5 years, which attracts most Indian students to study medicine in Kazakhstan as it saves them 1 year. Most universities in different countries offer a 6-year MBBS course. During this 1 year, a student can pursue a job or participate in learning by practising in hospitals under the supervision of physicians.
3. No donation or intervention: As mentioned earlier, in addition to the annual fee, private companies in India still have a large number of donations or leadership fees. This is not the case at medical universities in Kazakhstan. Most MBBS colleges in Kazakhstan have no donations or tuition fees. Tuition fees in Kazakhstan medical schools are lower in rupee than in Indian private universities. Cheap for MBBS students in the Kazakhstan fee system.
4. Availability of MCI Training: MCI training is offered to students at the University. Students receive MCI screening exam training, which makes it easier for Indian students to qualify for the MCI exams and they can train in India at no extra charge.
5. World-class infrastructure: All campuses in Kazakhstan have world-class hospital facilities and state-of-the-art equipment. For example, learning MBBS from Kazakhstan can be very effective as most of the universities in Kazakhstan are of a high standard. Classrooms at most universities in Kazakhstan are fully air-conditioned and smart classrooms.
6. Media of study: The medium of instruction is in English, which makes it easy for Indian students to complete their medical studies in Kazakhstan and study accordingly.
7. Highly Qualified Faculty Division: The faculty of the universities in Kazakhstan are highly qualified and experienced and they aim to impart practical knowledge to medical students. They help in resolving the doubts of the students in a very supportive manner.
8. Cheap learning cost: MBBS learning in Kazakhstan is cheap compared to other countries. The average cost of studying MBBS in Kazakhstan is $ 4,000 per year. The cost of living is also affordable. We estimate the minimum monthly fee to pay to live in Kazakhstan is $ 200 to $ 300.
9. Easy admission process: The admission process in Kazakhstan is very easy. The candidate must meet the qualifications for admission to the top medical universities of Kazakhstan. If a candidate goes with MBBS foreign consultants, it will be easier for them to get admission to the top medical university in Kazakhstan.
10. Availability of Indian food: The availability of Indian canteens at most medical universities in Kazakhstan makes it easier for Indian students to get to Kazakhstan. Also, there are many Indian restaurants in Almaty, Kazakhstan that cater to the Indian food needs of Indian students.